Sunday, November 08, 2009

The routine weeks...

I have converted to working full time at the place I'm slogging at, at a relaxing rate. And so, the usual goes - 8.30am to 6pm, get home, have dinner, hang around the internet for a while before heading to bed every night before 11pm. Yes, I'm leading a healthy lifestyle in terms of sleeping times but it's pretty lifeless. But I guess that's what happens after you finish school.

But this job is gonna be temporary, I'm leaving once I find myself in a real full-time job. Thus, the mass sending out of my CV and recent photograph has begun. Now it's just pure waiting. But at least there's pretty good income coming in while I'm on a job hunt.

Realize that it's a JOB hunt and not exactly a CAREER hunt. I have no idea what I see myself in say 5 or 10 years' time. More updates when the interview calls.