Sunday, October 25, 2009

Longest Slide Ever

Yesterday was supposed to be rest day, but in the end I joined the JC classmates to celebrate Ally's birthday instead. Little did I know they were going to the Kids Amaze place at Safra.

In the end, we climbed about the mega indoor playground like little kids, but as slow as slow pokes since we are older now. There was this little boy called Marcus who made friends with us and brought us around the playground, including showing us the winding slides and stuff. Here are the pictures...

Into Kids Amaze for only $5.35 for unlimited play!


The 9-year-old little boy who made friends with us.


Asia's longest slide of 18.9m! I was screaming my way down.


Wahaha... First straighten your legs, cross your arms across your chest and wheeeeee!


Now my muscles are aching from all the climbing about. But it was a good workout. I'm definitely heading there again.