Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Stuff...

A last minute call at 11pm last night came to tell me I was due at a Toastmasters Club today. TSK, I had plans but my early promise to visit them in April led me to cancel the plan. Well, the relevant person could have called or emailed me right, then to even receive no email the night before. Thus, I missed my Esplanade performance tonight. Even best, had to postpone one tuition student and I'm getting my pay today. Overdue 2 weeks pay leh.

Anyway, things turned for the better since I was warmly welcomed and had a wonderful time listening to speeches of very different natures. From make-up to hypnosis to roasting to failures. With a good chat while in a car on the way home, a nice way to conclude the day. Although we would have headed to the Hong Kong food stall for supper to fill our hungry tummies if not for the stupid workshop tomorrow.

Yikes, I'm craving for more waraku. RP, time to go there. I am hungry...

Hoping to hear more about a guy? I also dunno what's happening. Enlighten me.