Monday, April 06, 2009

(Almost) Painted The Town Red!

Saturday was a run-up-and-down-day with sai-kang to do at the CC before meeting the bestie for dinner! Well the intention was to go laptop bag shopping, and for RP to get whatever she needs to get, but as usual, the two of us end up without buying anything but have fun eating. As RP puts it, our favourite hobby is eating. Jap food + Jap ice cream + RP = bliss.

Sunday... What else than tuition in the afternoon. But thereafter it was a meetup with the JC clique to celebrate Joyce's and my birthday since we are April babies. It was our first times at Waraku and they do serve some good food at affordable prices. Not the pasta outlet, the other one. For our birthday pressies, we got a tee shirt each from Graphiph (not sure if it's the correct spelling). (: Thank you girls.

The weekend was a pretty fruitful one, and I still managed to keep within my S$40 a week budget although I ate out on both days. I mean I had to take $10 out from this week since I had to chip in Joyce's present. Ha ha. Nonetheless, the once in a while meet up with JC mates is always fun.