Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ups & Downs

Downs:
- When I saw how passive people being just how passive they are, I couldn't help but feel "abused." Having said that, it just shows the way you are.

- It seems that no one wants to step in to lead the club. I don't know how or what to do, at worst, we could have half-term presidents. I want to step down, and concentrate on my communication track.

- One of my tuition students is canceling the sessions regularly. This week, we were supposed to catch up since we are far lacking behind the school yet I think she left home. I can't deliver based on irregular sessions. It's too late to only panic when the exams are near. I'm very sure I'm dropping her after I secure another assignment. So much for my effort in doing so much. If you are uninterested in the first place, then good luck and handle it yourself.

- I still dislike seeing you around. Can you just leave? You moron. I still can't believe I can live with a person with guaranteed no blood relations for years under the same roof. Since when did I have such a high threshold?

Ups:
- Toastmasters meeting was a blast yesterday despite the small turn out and a condensed meeting. People were enthusiastic in participating and giving comments and feedback. I love this bunch of people. It's really a first in a long time that I could truly enjoy a meeting.

- Suddenly at Toastmasters yesterday, I was stirred. I suddenly miss doing my project speeches. It's tough since I have to write up a presidential address every meeting. I'm hoping to move to that when my term ends in June.

- By completing my analytic memo yesterday left time for me to nap in the afternoon from about 3.30pm to 7pm. I was just knocked out, but now I feel so much more energetic and refreshed, ready once again for the next day.

- Just a while ago, he sms-ed to ask if I was free over the weekend. Well, I am, and a date is fixed. (:

- Generally things are going well.