Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Seamless Fit

Yesterday night, I had my Open Office installed and set up. Today, I decided to use open office's words to do my analytic memo. Nice. Similar to microsoft office's word, but more user friendly. There was this function that allowed my document to be exported directly into a PDF file in one click, so that I need not worry whether it'll open on my desktop since my printer is still connected to the desktop. It was easy to customize the toolbar, adjust the page alignment. I'm just happy that I'm clicking significantly a lot lesser on a macbook. They go easy on my fingers.

Now, I'm more in love with my MacBook with the easy-to-use Open Office. Eh the elf told me it's quite frustrating to use it. Surprisingly not. (: As the days go by and I use my MacBook, it just further reinforces the fact that I didn't make a wrong choice by buying and switching to MacBook after using windows all these years. Ah, MacBook gives me bliss...