Wednesday, August 06, 2008

ROAR!!

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! Fuck those people who think they deserve a slot in our club. Talk about accommodating. You are coming to MY CLUB, you should accommodate us instead. We are doing you a favour, out of goodwill. Get it right mister. No, I'm not opening the speaking slot to you unless it is still vacant two days before the meeting. Or even, I'd rather hold my Hearing, Listening & Comprehending session for variety for my club members. Membership MUST have its privileges. Irritating people.

-----------------------

Happier Note


Today has been a fruitful day. Tuition in the afternoon, completed the primary 4 math syllabus with my kid. (: Like it's only August, so there's plenty of time for revision! From this week onwards, I'm officially tutoring 7 days a week. Congratulations Esther, you're almost a full-time tutor and money is rolling in. Say hello to Disneyworld in no time. (:

Tomorrow's a loooooong day. Collecting my phone in the morning, meeting RP for lunch followed by tuition in the afternoon before rushing down for a briefing and then exco meeting in the evening. Goodness gracious. Things have to come on the week that I want to start my assignment. Nice.

Thursday is a short one however. But Mr. Good Morning is going outfield tomorrow and will only be back on Thursday evening. Kinda worried since he's pretty ill.

Oh, I caught Money No Enough 2 today. It's a good show. Amidst all the Hokkien, at least there were subtitles. The usual self-deprecating jokes made to Singapore, and the touching story within the show that brings you to tears. Kinda typical of Jack Neo shows eh? But I rate it 4/5. Worth a watch, and worth buying the DVD after that for collection. Seriously, the issues within the movie also sets you some food for thought.

Saturday is National Day. Any plans yet? I'm having the usual coop-up-at-home to watch NDP Live on the telly with the matriarch. Plans are to ta-bao fried chicken and savour it with mum while watching NDP. No dates this Saturday. National Day you know, must be patriotic, or at least for that day. Haha.

On an ending note, he actually stayed awake till midnight for me to reach home after my movie. Eh, I know you're gonna read this, and you should be resting more!!! Resting more!!! Resting more!!!

But yeah, there's this great amount of personal space between us since we're both occupied on weekdays, for me, even on weekends. Well, it shows I can live without you. Or rather, absence makes the heart fonder. Guys, there are always two sides to a coin, ain't it?

And what about the good thing that happened to my life? Ah, great days start with messages from people like you.