Tuesday, August 05, 2008

OFF Day!

Guess what? Someone gets an off day too! Mr. Good Morning does not send morning messages on weekends!! It's usually because he can't get outta until afternoon, so the morning messages become afternoon ones instead. On the other hand, morning messages are sent by me on weekends because I'm up early to head for tuition. How interesting. He has a title for me as well - "Mrs. Good Morning". Haha. We shall see whether I'll be willing to accept the title ok!

This morning when pressing the snooze button on my handphone, I saw that there was this sms from Mr. Good Morning, just that I was too tired to read it. Since I didn't reply, I think Mr. Good Morning decided to call on me at 11+am. He was commenting the previous night that he hasn't heard my morning voice, so he called on purpose this morning. BOO. Nice and sexy huh? Bleah.

But the poor guy is feeling worse from his impending huge illness. Running nose and sore throat. His speech is so slurred that when he was talking to me, he had to repeat himself an average of 5 times before I could get what he was saying. Sorry sorry! Haha. I shan't disclose the content of the conversation but it was really funny. Haha.

Till the next morning message...

"It'll be a good day ahead, cos Mr. Good Morning said so. =)"

Ah well, the day will always be good with Mr. Good Morning. (: