Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Looooooooong Day.

It has really been a long day.

12nn - 2.20pm Lunch with the bestie

2.40pm - 3pm Collect my ORANGE mobile

3pm - 4.30pm Tuition

4.30 - 5.30pm Pray and try to get to Queenstown on time for briefing

5.45 - 6.15pm Useless briefing

6.15 - 7.30pm Pray and rush to Ang Mo Kio for EXCO meeting

7.30 - 9pm EXCO meeting + Mc-chicken/cookies/beebee snack for dinner

9.30pm Reach home

It seems and feels like I've been all around Singapore today. -_-

Tired out to the max.

Tomorrow's gonna be better, at least I don't have so many things going on on the same day.

BAH.

Where is Mr. Good Morning? ): YAWNZ. *.*

I need my cravings. /:

I want my roti prata, yong tau foo, fried chicken wings, tang yuan, bin bin rice crackers, dim sum, fried kuay teow from Thai Express (& Mr. Good Morning?).

Aye, tired and stretched out people have sweet and salty cravings.

Time passes fast when you've got things to do. How true.

I want Friday to come, NOW!