Thursday, October 07, 2010

And It's Over.

It's adieus to copywriting for good, to what I hope will be my career. I gave myself a chance and gave it a shot in advertising, not for me. Keeping my fingers crossed the next path would be right - or at least it has to be for the next two years.

What I miss most are my colleagues - they are a great bunch. I know they miss me too. Haha. It's just like we bonded and got really close, then I leave. Oh well. Part and parcel of life. While there were many instances of work and OT that I didn't enjoy (duh, who enjoys work), I have to admit that I learnt a lot during my 10-month stint in the agency - people skills especially.

It's good to take a break before moving on. It's a well-deserved break, haven't rested since I started. Good bye to OTs, one liners, job briefs, long hours and agency life. I probably won't exactly miss you - just prolly days when I can go to work looking like a zombie and nobody cares.