Sunday, January 24, 2010

Life Beyond Work.

I realized that my blog posts from pre-job hunt success to post-job hunt success has all been revolving work, work and work. Well, there's really nothing much going on besides the 5-day work week and a 2-day weekend to talk about. Over the weekend, one day is spent mostly at home resting and recuperating from the rush and stresses, and the other day reserved for a day out to town to shop. Toastmasters is even taking a break from my life, or rather I'm taking a break from Toastmasters.

Anyway, I've reached my one of my critical points in work. I wonder how it will progress. Shall update about that again.

Saturday just whizzed past. In fact, it's already Sunday. Oh please weekends, time needs to move slower on your days. See what I mean? Work - living for the weekend.

Never mind. I'm watching a movie tomorrow (Sunday) and shopping with my dearest mum.