Friday, September 04, 2009

Dry Cough

Yikes, dry cough and coughing from the lungs. I cough like I'm going to die.

Went back to work today - coughing and doing data-entry. Well, just transferring information hundreds of years ago on manuscript to a word document, with the boss helping to spell out the names while I do the typing. But at last, I'm about 60% done with the report on technical education.

I finally got my access card too! No longer need to borrow the card when I head to the toilet, since there's this magnetic door that you have to get through before reaching the office. Time really passes quickly when one is busy at work. I do a few things and it's time to go home.

Let the cough disappear over the weekend and let me be healthy back at work next week. Then the weekend can be left to shopping since the salary would already have rolled in.