Thursday, September 03, 2009

Argh!

My tuition kids and their mum have nicely passed me the cough virus. All three of them were coughing really badly when I tutored the younger one. Good, now I get it too. Took a day off today and I'm going back tomorrow.

No more KBox with RP on Saturday I guess. =x

Life's been like that, as usual, in addition to a terminally ill patient at home with a horrid temper and a just-sharpened-sword-sharp tongue. Sooner or later, I'll flip the table too, and throw a slipper at you.  I'm not sorry and in this world, you just don't get everything that you want. Learn that while you are still alive.

Tiredness really is:
- Work (taking up the least energy I should say)
- Tuition
- Putting up with invasion of privacy
- Hunting for a full-time job
- Putting up with harsh words
- Taking time to accompany the mother
- Going to the hospital from time to time (which is a total travelling time of 3 hours to and fro)
- Household chores...

So, don't make it sound like I'm tired because I just started work. Work is not tiring, everything else is.

If you get the blardy-attitude from me with the reply of, "Whatever," then you know you just stepped on my tail, just that I ain't gonna argue with you.