Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What's With The "Then You Will Know"

Enough with the advice, enough with the "then you will know" or "you will know when..." It's sickening. I TRY TO appreciate the advice without me asking for them, but put it in a nicer way will you? Don't make it come across as a lecture. It's just like GOLDEN GLITTERING advice coming when I didn't put out a welcome mat.

If you guessed it right, I don't like people to tell me what to do, you can give suggestions, but phrase them in a nice way, not in a lecture style, geddit? If you ask me how, I can't help you with that. Try that to working people, and see what you get in return. How much do I know about it? Just about enough.

I know what I'm doing, and when I NEED some suggestions, I WILL ASK. I don't have gold in my mouth, and sometimes advice is NOT WELCOME.

I KNOW what to do when it comes, I KNOW when I get to those things. JUST SHUT UP!