Wednesday, May 13, 2009

One of Those Days (Again).

It's one of those days when you wake up at 11.30am and hope that you can have the entire day to yourself, nothing to do, nothing to worry about, nothing to think about. But there's still tuition later, and Toastmasters (I'm getting sick of it.) too.

The back-to-back tuition from last week has been making me dread tuition, since it almost totally takes up full concentration and I just feel exhausted mentally after I reach home. The power bar drops from the already 70% to <10%. Still, Toastmasters is today. Can I skip the meeting? I'm supposed to prepare my Toastmaster of the Evening script but I do not have the energy nor mood to do it.

I'll probably take a break from the tuition next week since exams end this week. And what's with the skip of meat for meals? It's not like avoiding meat at all costs is a good thing. As long as we aren't eating processed meat 7 times a week, 3 times a day, we won't die so soon. We employ healthy cooking methods - stir fry, olive oil, sea salt, no MSG, no processed meat as far as possible. You can survive on just vegetables, I can't. Chances are, I'll be hungry in 2 hours after dinner or so. Darn.

Sometimes, I just feel like the whole world's against me. Let me be against the whole world too! Muahahahaha... You guys watch out.