Thursday, February 05, 2009

The Highs & Lows

Alright, the previous post was an angry one. Pissed off at that moment, needed to vent it out, and out in words it did. The person I mentioned is not Toastmaster or family related, it is a friend of the family. The ex-swim bud came to tell me that complaining won't work. I know. That's why we are working it out to change the date because I'm not the only one affected by it.

On a higher note, with the pretty full schedule today, still managed to complete a couple of chapters. Oh well, that's the beauty of being busy. You know you have to do it, you use any time available to do what you have to do. Being busy ain't a bad thing!

Today was dinner day with mum and bro at Crystal Jade followed by some laptop browsing. The one I want is out of stock, and so a couple hundreds more to get a better and newer one. Now, it's waiting time.

Blah, the bank account runs low, well, not low enough for me to scrimp and save yet, but some extra savings will make me happier with higher digits. It's ok, pay days coming soon. (:

Ok, the Fit and Well Text is making me paranoid. It seems that I'm unfit to the max, or at least compared to JC times. I want to exercise, but seriously, if I go swimming, then I'll be too tired to study and then how? I feel more unhealthy as the day goes by. Eeks. Look at my swim clock man, still stuck at a month ago. Exercise is overdue for me.

You know what? Daily emails with someone can be fun, and something to look forward to, especially on a bad day. Ranging from random stuff to intellectual stuff, engaging stuff it is.

Alright, enough random stuff for the day. I just realized I typed in random sequence about stuff, although separated by paragraphs. Till tomorrow awaits!