Sunday, February 08, 2009

Another Down

Another module's exam down. Today was a 100-question MCQ exam which I completed in 20 minutes, in about an hour after checking it through 3 times. Ok, I'm still not sure about the percentage of Americans who will get at least one STD in their lifetime. *Crosses fingers* Nonetheless, it's always a love-hate relationship with exams. Love looking at result slips, hate studying for it. It's not difficult to study for it, just tedious and requires effort. Another exam over means it's closer to the end of undergraduate studies. Oh well, all good things must come to an end.

After exam was time with mum at Ikea to buy new cups and we bought these 3 stuffed bolsters. Two dogs and a cat. Can't imagine? I'll post a picture when I feel like it. I dragged myself literally throughout the entire shopping trip, sitting whenever I see a sofa set or a chair. But afternoon naps do wonders. Slept for about 2 hours and now I'm refreshed.

Now that the exam is over, I should be getting some exercise and looking into my diet to eliminate the munchies to achieve wellness. Ha ha.