Saturday, December 20, 2008

Graduation Part I

Written on 19 December 2008, 12.10am, 6 degrees celsius

Three weeks just passed like that.

Today was graduation with the other students at OCU.

Before that we also had the Phi Kappa Phi induction ceremony.

(Don't know what that is? Google it.)

Had to rush the robing, the photo taking due to lack of time.

Kinda felt emotional for a while and the feeling faded off.

But in addition to my robe, I had the Phi Kappa Phi medal to go along with it,

And indeed it really makes you wear it with pride.

Dr. Musselman also came to join us after the ceremony in his robe!

And as usual, took pictures with him again and again. (:

Well, graduation part II will come next year again.

Meanwhile, it is nice to know that people are proud of me.

I am proud of myself, too.