Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Brain

One thing I like about full ownership of my brains, is that I can keep my deepest dreams, thoughts & fantasies (of course) to myself and not worry about people knowing them. Luckily I don't speak when I sleep. Ho ho.

Sometimes the wildest thoughts are improper, and not appropriate for others to know. Ah well, since it's improper, why still harbour those thoughts right? Oh, thoughts are always fun to have and it's good to dream. (: And since no one gets hurt in the process, what's wrong? But what about thoughts resulting in action? Aiya, certain thoughts should only remain as such. Moreover, what's the term 'self-control' coined for?

Ok, I don't know what you are thinking of, but yeah, certain thoughts are meant to be censored from the public view, and the next best place to rant and whine here and there is this place. So... if you manage to finish reading contradicting sentences up till here, congratulations. You can actually follow my train of thought. (:
---------------------------------------
It's Sundee, and it's back to school again tomorrow. Boo. But one less meeting to attend for the P-A Humorous Speech Contest is more time for me. Tuition is on full-swing since it's the exam period now. ARGH. Once the exams are over? NO MORE INCOME... ):