Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekends!

I used not look forward to weekends, not that I dread them, but I tutor on weekends, just like weekdays. Feels the same as any other day. Somehow now I have something to look forward to on weekends, even if it's for a few hours. (:

Right, I'm bored and I can't get to start on my assignment so here I am blogging. Tuition's canceled apparently because my kid has a stomachache today. There's still area council meeting tonight but it's fine. Since it's in town, I might get some cookies from famous amos, been craving since I was coughing like mad. It's quite rare that I'm blabbing like that. You can more or less guess how bored I am.

It's only Monday. Only Monday. 5 days more to Saturday. Cool, impatience is creeping up on me. I'm running out of things to say. Shall go and occupy myself by conquering levels of taiko drums. 咚咚咚