Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So...

And so, the meeting yesterday night was canceled AGAIN. Well Ms. Area Governor, you can't please everyone, there will always be someone who can't attend the meeting. Happy pushing it backwards again and again ya? I've done it twice by reserving slots for your meeting, so no more.

On a lighter note, the cancellation of the meeting meant there was an impromptu meet up with him since it was nights-out for him. Actually I was feeling listless after tuition and area council meeting got canceled. The day felt wasted. Since something better was coming my way, it was an hour's journey to Boon Lay for a 2-and-a-half-hour meet up before an hour's journey back home? Yes yes, pretty rare of Esther to do such things, but oh well, few people are worth the effort and time.

Funny how things went with hands and arms brushing against each other while walking, standing close to each other in shops yet nothing goes beyond. It's frustrating, yet sweet. How many relationships did such things happen? Usually it just accelerates. So on our side, enjoy such awkwardness when it still exists. As you said, haste will only make waste.

This morning, had a swim session with RP. Could only do 8 laps with the 3 weeks lapse since I was sick.

Last check: 46.5 laps

Current check: 54.5 laps (+8 laps)

FYI, one lap for me is 100m, that's 2 "laps" up and down. So current distance stands at 5450m. (:

I'm now charred, chao ta-ed. Seriously tanned. Haha. I like my healthy glow though.

Oh, oh! It is indeed a fine day, Mr. Good Morning. (:

4 more days to Saturday!! Heh.