Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Resolutions?

I looked at my last entry in 2006 whether I made any new year resolutions.

I did not.

In fact, I mentioned that I shan't make resolutions because it's hard to fulfill them,

Instead, I would make changes as the time comes.

Well, I did maintain my grades and attended every lecture/tutorial.

I read a few good books here and there.

Spent more time with mum.

I think that's good enough.

I shall not make any resolutions for 2008 similarly,

Then I wouldn't have to think about them when December 2008 comes.

Don't stress yourself with resolutions,

You know what you need to correct/amend/make changes to.

Do them as you see them coming,

Then reflect at the end of the year.

That would make you feel better and prouder for what you have done on your own,

Not just for the sake of 'RESOLUTIONS'.

May 2008 be a fantastic year for you and me,

Where dreams, hopes and wishes come true.