Friday, March 23, 2007

The [G]reen [C]ard

Bet most of you have seen the [g]reen [c]ard ad on the websites once in a while.

Let me warn you, NEVER ever click on it.

Even if you do, DON'T FILL IN YOUR PARTICULARS.

Out of curiosity, I filled in my particulars (name, phone number etc),

And clicked next.

The next page required you to pay thru' credit card to win your lottery card.

As penniless as I am, I closed the window and finally knew how the system worked.

Next morning at about 9+am, my home phone rang.

My mum woke me up from my beauty sleep,

Saying there's this 'ang moh' looking for me.

If you guessed it, it was ther person from the organization of that #$&*!#$ card.

He kept asking me if I wanted to go to US.

I gave him those one-word answers,

Which you would probably understand that the call should end.

How $#$^%$%# insensitive fella, he kept going on.

I just wanted to blast him off with vulgarities for waking me up,

And pissing me off.

#$!^#!$!#$^%#*#$&#*&

So ladies and gentlemen, learn the lesson here,

Don't get bugged by that fucked up guy.