Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Financial woes?

It seems that I'm undergoing financial woes from the previous post,

But I think the post sounded more serious than it was supposed to.

I ain't having financial difficulties but just ranting about tuition.

I'm just getting sick of it...

Anyway, it was a slight change from tuition last night,

I babysat 2 children, yes, caucasians from 7pm to 10pm.

Younger boy, 3 years old, goes to bed at 7pm,

Elder girl, 6 years old, goes to bed at 8pm.

The rest of the time? I get to watch tv. (:

Well, instead of 10pm yesterday, they only came back at 12mn.

So it's 5 hours instead of 3.

Yeah, they came back at 12mn.

So instead of my $75 (15 bucks per hour),

Including cab fare of $10 because it was after 11.30pm,

I should get $85... They were nice to give me $100!!!

Haha... Good money right?

Luckily the children are well behaved and they like me.

I'm going there again next week.

Babysitting, anybody?