Monday, January 29, 2007

Bored & sick

I'm suddenly getting bored & sick about everything around me.

1. My mum: who has the most unexpected mood swings

2. My brother: who sometimes have the weirdest thoughts on his mind

3. My dad: who keeps asking me the same things over and over

4. School: which is taking a toll on me

5. Tuition: some students are getting on my nerves

6. My blog: which looks like nobody visits, tagboard obsolete

7. Toastmasters: which I feel like I'm not appreciated for planning programmes

I'm just sick and tired of everything that seems to be going wrong altogether at the same time.

I think it's time for a break, to take a break from things.

So when's my break coming?

It doesn't help with the tedious MMR assignment that is never-ending.

I'm tired, physically and mentally and whatever-ally.

So don't trigger me off, I don't know what will happen.