Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy.

Okay, I wasn't expecting busy to be so busy. I'm just so swarmed now that I'm taking over whatever my partner's doing, because she's leaving.

Pros:
- Forces me to be independent and front the projects.
- Steep learning curve = Learn faster.
- Keeps my mind off other things.
- Puts me to sleep easily at night.

Cons:
- I'm really lethargic at the end of the day.
- I actually forget to go to the toilet. =x
- I'm having dinner at 8.45pm everyday this week.

Right, I've been told to flag when I can't cope - which is soon. Before I left today, I already have 8 things on my to-do list for tomorrow.

That's what you get for choosing this job. But I'm thankful I leave by 7-ish these days, and not after midnight.

This is when I could do with a little TLC.