Sunday, January 02, 2011

Back.

After a vacation from blogging, I'm back. Facebook's taking the time away. And there's status updates. So blogging is just an extended affair.

Things are going okay. I'm not unemployed, so that's something to be thankful for. But I'm not in the job I wanna be in. Taking steps to correct that. Just hope that it happens soon.

Much of 2010 was spent copywriting. Was spending more time at work than at home, with insufficient sleep day in day out. Still, the industry has its perks. The freedom especially.

Nothing juicy about love life this 2010. No relationships, no flings. Haha. Was enslaved to my job. Had the occasional dates and that was it.

Hosted a few barbeques, a get-together or two at home where everybody just eats, drinks and be merry!

New year resolution: Get into another job.