Sunday, March 14, 2010

Where Do We Go From Here?

I'm not sure what's my calling in life, but I'm in the midst of searching. I don't want my life to just revolve around Monday blues, surviving the 5-day work week, enjoying the weekends, then back to work. Then get the salary, and that's the way to survive. Not how I want to lead my life for the next couple of decades.

So what's next? I don't want to dread going to work, at least I'm dreading it this coming week. I want to always look forward to work.

I'm lost. I can't see my ultimate destination. I need to see that so that I can plan my path. Otherwise, this is misery. Time to sit myself down to think about it, or time to be more conscious of things around me, to find that "destination".

Pretty deep, yeah I know. But I don't want to be just working for the sake of working, lead through life the usual way everyone does and that's it. Argh, life can be so frustrating after school.