Sunday, January 10, 2010

The End of a Weekend.

Sunday is soon bidding farewell. Monday is approaching. The rest days end, and the work days begin. Wow, such a surprise huh? Oh well, it's back to work tomorrow. There's this little reluctance to return but there's this little motivation to want to wrap up what I'm currently doing and await for the next project. It's a love-hate relationship with work. I guess everyone has those.

This weekend was spent purely on resting, babysitting and shopping. Usually, it's only shopping. I lead such an interesting life after work begun. Ok, I will stop being sarcastic.

I wonder what will happen if I am no longer wanted by my current company. Would I apply to the government sector or stay in the private sector where I'm not so protected? At least, it's harder to get sacked in the public sector if you work smart enough. Ok, I'm just speaking from what I know - so if you think otherwise, fine. But just let me rant. More updates on that when things really do happen.

Back to more brain cramps tomorrow...