Tuesday, December 08, 2009

And So...

- I finally bought my $9.90 jacket, which is worth leaving around in the office rather than risking another stain on my nike windbreaker.

- I'm less panicky about waiting. There's just this need to 'shop' even though you like the first thing that you see.

- It seems like my hair is thinning. Alright, this shouldn't cause enough stress to make me drop tons of hair. I want my mane.

- Exercise is way overdue. Give me time to swim or jog?

- I'm so sick of ______ that I'm contemplating quitting.

- The new apple magic mouse looks cool. Sold out apparently. Oh well.

- Watched couples' retreat over the last weekend. Pretty light show. Good to watch for entertainment. No violence/fights. No sex too. At least not explicit. Ha ha!

- Went to 313@Somerset. Nice place to explore but soon enough, you'll realize shops repeat in every mall. So irritating. Just visiting one major mall will fulfill your retail desires.

- I will come back when I think of more things.