Monday, October 12, 2009

Back to Blogging

After major happenings, it's back to the normal routine life. Well, he has left us. No more sufferings for him. May he rest in peace.

Tuition is taking a turn, I'm left with 3 out of my 6 students. 3 of them have finished their exams and I should not be tutoring them anymore next year. As for the other 3 students, I'm still considering.

I have now switched to working 3 half days and 2 full days. Besides the higher income, I would have more time to complete what is on my hands. This week, and the rest of the weeks to come, will be a more relaxing one, with only 3 tutoring days. No more tuition over the weekend, except for one 1.5 hour one on Saturday morning.

Seriously, work saps the energy out of you. When the day is about to end, I just can't do anything else, but just to want to sleep. Having said that, falling asleep after a long day usually ends up with a good deep sleep. A good seven hour sleep is better than a 10-hour bad sleep. So, no insomnia for now.

I should be blogging as regularly as I did from now on, if I don't fall prey to the sleeping bug.