Saturday, August 29, 2009

Of Crazyness and Madness.

Finally, the day comes to an end, with my MacBook on my lap, me on my bed and blogging. It was just pure madness going to the market today, helping my aunts carry their harvests, and then coming home but walking around the house non-stop without a chance to sit for just 5 minutes because I was getting stuff for my aunts. But, they rarely come, so it is really my pleasure to make their short 3-day trip as comfortable as possible. So when there came a chance to nap, I did, for about 2 hours before getting ready to head for the housewarming party. 

It's Sunday, the final day of the weekend, and back to work soon enough. The time really passes faster when you are kept busy. Tomorrow is head-to-town day with the aunts and uncle. But first, I'm looking forward to dim sum. (: