Friday, August 21, 2009

3 minus 1 equals 2.

Instead of 3 tuition sessions, the student last on the list today called to postpone since he is nursing a small cold. But at this rate, I'm very sure I'm not cut out to be a full-time tutor. Very sure.

So, dinner was fried chicky from kfc and seaweed shaker fries from macs. Yup, unhealthy food. 

Tomorrow's the career fair. I had some fun preparing the stacks of papers to drop them off tomorrow. Arranging and stapling and... ... We'll see how it goes.

This weekend is rare... Tuition-free weekend. But I look forward to a 5-day no life working lifestyle and indulging on the weekends. At least there's the stable income, and a regular routine. Keeps me disciplined and organized. Sounds like the army's for me huh? But nay. Yet, you'll never know where I might end up.

Meanwhile, the short term goal is to fully repay my education loan... Couple more grand to go...