Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lack of Updates

Apologies for the lack of updates. Blogger's posting page has been in a mess, it is still in a mess but I've still decided to write an entry.

Life's been like that. I have been tutoring diligently everyday, and last Saturday I conquered the cycling route from East Coast Park to Changi Village. Probably, I cycled about 16 km - correct me if I'm wrong. The bestest part was cycling parallel to the airport runway. Did I mention that I love the airport and airplanes to bits?

And after soooo long, I finally spent some time with mum to watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince yesterday. I shall not say anything in case I spoil it for you - but yeah, it's good and I'm gonna buy the entire set of books to read. I've read the first 3 books, but got too busy with other things thereafter to follow up on one of my favourite activities - reading. But right now, I have been catching up. I'm reading my advertising textbook, and also borrowing books from the library. Bedtime stories work well if you can't get to sleep, especially reading textbooks! I fell asleep with much ease yesterday.

Oh well, job hunting's going on. It's also the time of the year when everyone's graduating. I have tuition to sustain my expenditure for the moment, but I hope I'll be able to get a permanent job soon for a better pay.

Till my next update, with hopes that the Blogger posting page has recovered...