Thursday, June 11, 2009

Coming Home to A Mess

Having decided to go to the PC show once it opens this afternoon to buy my external hard disk and printer ink, I did. I hurriedly went home because I have not packed my bag, and for another reason as well - territorial protection.

When I opened the door, I saw broken bowls greeting me from the kitchen. Not one, not two but five or six. What to do? Sweep, vacuum, pack the broken pieces carefully with newspapers and wrap it up with 2 layers of plastic bags - to make it easy for the cleaner. Not a fun thing to do.

Now another stranger in my house. Here close to about 3 hours now. Doesn't she understand that the home is somewhere personal? LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE NOW! My home is not a cafe nor restaurant where you can sit for as long as you like.

Hello? Please go?