Sunday, June 07, 2009

Can I Get Away Now?

I don't want to be home. I don't want to face people I don't want to face. I don't want to hear any of your conversations and I don't want to see you. I don't want to have these internal silent struggles that potentially will make me lose my sanity. Why are you even in my house? You do not belong here, and you are not welcome here. Just get lost and never come back. This house does not need you.

What right have you got to say something like that? Have you ever treated her as such? Do you dare say you treat her right? Well no, and what's with that ego? Stop being the big fat egoistic person you are, that you are superior.

And to you: think about why I'm so eager to stay out, especially this month. If you have no idea, then perhaps it's time you do. I don't have to be home to face that big fat egoistic person who thinks he is king. I no longer have the privacy - the privacy of being at home. If that's the case, why still stay home and be stuck with a person I'm bloody uncomfortable with? And if talking to me is so frustrating, even when I tell you things nicely, then stop talking to me altogether. You can serve that bloody person for the rest of his life. Talk to me only when you seriously want to. If this has to be at the expense of OUR relationship, so be it. I'm sick and tired of such a life, it's time I be selfish too.