Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Boiling

Must drop the remote control till it spoils is it? Then who will pay for the replacement? Must make the house messy is it? Then who cleans it up? Must be stubborn is it? Then who will pay the price?

Fucking irritating. How can I hate to be in my own home? How long do I have to bear with the boiling anger, frustration, irritation and annoyance? Why should I bother when it doesn't even concern me? I have NEVER asked for another person in the house. I NEVER needed one. So why must I be part of it now? I just want to lead my normal life, without disruptions. So the stranger unrelated to me by the tiniest bit, I don't have to bother about you.

And to anyone who wants to ask me to accept what's happening, save your energy and saliva. I will not hesitate to walk away from you, whether you are an elder or not. I do not have to accept what's happening.

If you have been keeping up, then you would have realized why I have been slow in doing things, in meeting deadlines, in any other stuff. Can't expect me to be efficient when things are happening and affecting me and my mental state. So fuck everything else.