Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Not-As-Friendly...

As I was expecting, a more "senior" dentist ain't as friendly and chatty. But what's there to chat since he should be concentrating on my teeth, right? But a little chat makes it nicer. Too bad the dentist I usually see is on long term medical leave. I just hope the next time I'm back, he will be back too.

Ok, missing one regular visit is no joke. First my filling fell off, needed some work on that. Second, my teeth aren't that clean at the hard-to-reach areas - more sensitivity while scaling. Third, as usual, my gums bleed. Now my tooth still feels numb. :(

Got nagged at, to brush the hard-to-reach areas better, watch the acidic foods, drinks and fruits and the hard foods, like peanuts. A seat on the dentist's chair for about 35 to 40 minutes made me $123 poorer, and a few ml of blood poorer. With that, advice comes: you will need to be more regular in your dental visits.

Conclusion: more bleeding, more sensitivity and more money to be spent on dental bills, for a nice healthy toothy grin.