Friday, January 23, 2009

A Lil' Extra.

A S$20.5 billion resilience package was announced today. Fiscal policy it is (those were the days of Economics). Nothing much that will impact me directly, except if I want to get a job in the public sector, or get a huge loan to start a business. Other than that, the government is doubling the GST credits this year! That's some extra cash. Wunnerful stuff. That can go to my laptop funds. (:

Girls' night out today. And it's Japanese food again - with no time for ice-cream. Had to make do with Mc's ice-cream cone. Went laptop browsing today - had a pink one that caught my eye. But I shall wait till the IT fair in March, hopefully a better deal comes along. Finally got my Giordano black bermudas for the Chinese New Year. Berms to go with my Oscar Sesame Street shoes this year. A pretty good harvest at Daiso getting double sealed ziploc bags to store stuff, a coat protector for my graduation gown and a shoe bag!

Please oh please ang pows, please make up the funds that I need.