Monday, January 19, 2009

CRAVINGS!

It's the estrogen. (which could possibly mean PMS is round the corner.)

I'm craving for:

- SWEET POPCORN

- Fried tapioca

- Chicken rings snack (remember the 20 cents packet of stuff?)

Oh man. If this is only pre-PMS, what can pregnancy mean...?

Ho ho ho...
---------------------
ALSO, I've highlighted and trimmed my hair! All ready for the Chinese New Year. Except for more spring cleaning at home... SIAN.
--------------------
I've also probably figured out what I'm ready to work as. What I won't dread doing when I wake up every morning, what I'd be able to do for the next couple of years at least - the day I figure out that I'm doing what I like, I don't have to go to work for another day. But someone told me not to be quick to judge, it might take a while.

It's tough finding your passion. It's tougher to know when you finally land in that job, it kills your passion altogether. Pessimistic thought huh? Still, I'm looking forward to a monthly pay that will bring me a good life, and as my stepping stone to my next dream to fulfill.
-------------------
I WANT TO WATCH MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!