Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Updates!

1. The eye is ok now, except that it gets tired if I stare at bright screens for too long.

2. It's the scramble of the week before exams, as usual. So it's textbook fumbling and re-living a century of American History all over again. (and again.)

3. I'm proud to say that I have once again spent less than $10 last week, with the exception of transport fares by having all meals at home. Or else, leech on mum... Heh heh heh.

4. Oh, did I mention that I solved my 2x2 Rubik's cube? Ha, really I solved it by accident. But nonetheless, an achievement although it took a few months...

5. And these two mornings have been crazy. Imagine waking up to drilling at 9am when I planned my beauty sleep to a later 10am. Ok, I know I'm sounding whiny and bimbo-tic/blond/bitchy but Esther with insufficient sleep is a grouchy-cranky-can't concentrate properly-Esther not to be provoked... ROAR.

Finally, my brain juice is running out. Update again when I feel like it, when I feel good, when I have had my supplement of sleep...