Saturday, November 15, 2008

HUNGRY!

I'm hungry, as usual at this sorta timing.

So tempted to head to the newly opened 24-hour Xin Wang HK Cafe near my place.

Ah, fried noodles...

Digress to look at California Pizza Kitchen website.

And just surfing, might be for dinner tomorrow with beloved RP.

Although my metabolism rate has dropped, I'm still perpetually hungry.

Even when I'm not, I can munch on something forever.

When I was in secondary school,

Lunch could be:
- Chicken Rice
- 2 rolls of popiah
- 1 bowl of dessert

And that is just nice.

When I went to JC,

Recess (@ 10.30am) would be:
- Plate of nasi padang/bryani with 1 meat, 1 veg + one other side
- Biscuits to snack thereafter

Lunch (about 3 hours later @ 1.30pm) would be:
- Bowl of noodles with fried chicken
- Something else to snack on after noodles

When lessons end for the day at about 4.30pm,

I'd be hungry again.

BAH, I'm hungry.

Should I toast some garlic bread?

Or make some creamy mushroom soup?

Or shall I just try not to think about it and sleep on it?

Shall tell you tomorrow whether I ate tonight.

But fear not, I've found a supper buddy who will be living with me when I'm overseas,

Whose high on supper needs too!

Supper nights in front of the fire place, here we come!