Friday, August 22, 2008

Long Days

After tv scripting started on Tuesdays, I've been ending my days late. After lessons, tuition. After tuition then have dinner at 10pm. Then? Finally got time to clear up emails and do my stuff.

Blogging? Too tired really. And of course cutting about 20 minutes for Mr. Good Morning before he sleeps. The 3 long days for this week has ended. Tomorrow's a long day as well though. Getting some administration done in the morning, school and then pak tor!

Long days have an advantage. The day passes by really quickly. It's already 12.45am before I know it. Feels like I've only been home just a while ago. Plus, the day is fruitful because things get done. But more personal time is always welcome on days as such. Today's sentence structures are not perfect as well. I'm kinda drained and just updating a lil'.

Till tomorrow if I have more energy to post an entry with proper sentences.