Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Solitary

Today, or rather yesterday,

I did 2 things on my own.

First, add 10 laps to the swim clock.

Last check: 36.5 laps.

Currently: 46.5 laps.

I went swimming on my own again.

Since there was no one to talk to at the end of the pool,

I kinda completed my laps really quickly.

My next swim session, I shall complete 12/15 laps,

Depending whether I have the mood, or if I can tahan swimming zig zag...

Then later in the night,

I decided to catch Sex & the City.

Most people have already caught it so I thought I could try watching it alone.

One screening on Tuesday at 9.10pm,

Went to see it, at S$6.50,

Alone.

At first it felt a little weird that I was munching popcorn on my own,

Everyone else had someone to accompany them.

But after a while, it was a pretty good feeling.

I was actually spending time with myself,

I could concentrate on the show much better.

By the way, it's my first time watching a movie alone in the theatre, as in without anyone accompanying me...

When I was on my way home,

I thought I could probably do this more often.

Sometimes, solitary is not all that bad.