Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Oops...

I just realized I haven't updated in a while considering how often I update my blog.

Ah well, the week before school was packed with tuition, meeting up with people,

And preparing for my new term as president.

It's 2 days into the new module and it has been slow moving...

The every morning quiz is fine, I'm don't mind them actually.

But the readings are high and dry. \:

For extra credit, I will read till my eye lids drop!

It's hard to get up in the mornings but really I prefer morning lessons,

It leaves me with more time thereafter, and time for cat-napping as well.

Lecturer's all white haired and bearded,

And kicks the table in a stylo-mylo way thinking that the projector can be lit up that way.

But lessons are alright so far, not extremely interesting nor fun.

Just slow moving with information overload!