Thursday, July 24, 2008

In the midst of stuff...

I was getting busy with tutoring and all of a sudden my mind went blank. He came into my brainwaves when suddenly 'pop!', my mind gets back to work without much effort. I wonder how he's doing yet I don't really mind the absence of him nor his voice. You can kinda say he was on my mind, but I wasn't really missing him. Haha. It's complicated.

When I'm traveling home and hands free, it's not like I scramble to want to leave a message on his mobile nor is there this intense want to hear his voice. But I'm looking forward to meeting him this weekend.

In the afternoons, I wondered if your mind also went blank for a few seconds and I was thought of. These nights without the late night chats, I could still fall asleep with ease and wonder if you're asleep and sleeping well.

We are getting to know each other that bit by bit.

It's a blossoming friendship, and I like it this way.

*Haha, mushy stuff not at its highest point yet. Are you shivering yet?*