Thursday, July 31, 2008

Aiya!

Aiya, missed blogging yesterday. Well yesterday was a family day out. Accompanied mum to the Singapore Garden Festival. There was one held 2 years back. The garden landscapes were good, but the orchid show, rather boring. Still, worth a trip there lah.

Thereafter was shopping!!! Since it was a Wednesday afternoon, shopping malls were kinda quiet. And of course, new season of clothes were out. Almost every shop I entered had something that caught my eye. Just that I wasn't really out to shop that day, and I had no budget for shopping as well. In the end? Got a top for S$19.90 and mum paid for me. (:

Later at night was dinner with kor kor and da sao. We went to this cozy Aglio Olio at Temasek Towers. They serve pasta of HUGE PORTIONS. I ordered a seafood tomato base spaghetti, and I couldn't even finish half of it. If you go there one of these days, share one plate with your friend. Oh, and did I mention their soup of the day was great? The chicken with vegetable soup was really creamy, unlike those watery ones you get at western food stalls. So worth another go, but I think I'll stay away from pasta for a while...

As usual, the day ends with a phone call. But I was still kinda fresh, so played sudoku till it was 2am before the day ended.

And so the sleep cycle gets disrupted. Only managed to drag myself outta bed at 12 noon today. After some household chores, I was rushing to get out for tuition. More motivation today since it's pay day as well!! Also, the reward card that we got at ichiban boshi was expiring today. So RP and I went to indulge and redeem our S$10 voucher and a california handroll.

Oh yes, thank you RP for the macademia (did I spell it correctly?) nuts, chocolate bar and nougats all the way from Australia. I'll enjoy them slowly. Ah, I'm looking forward to a day of breakfast with donuts and a morning message. (:

One more day to Saturday. Yahoo!

Good night everyone. May you wake up with a good morning greeting as well.

I'm getting more vocal nowadays. It's the hormones, and it's you.