Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Hiatus to Malaysia (As always)

Away and away I went to Malaysia on 2nd June.

It's hello to a house probably 10 times the area of my apartment.

There was rain...

There were nice evenings too...

Amazing how the effect turned out even with a camera phone.


I had lunch at T.G.I. Friday's,

A hip place for western food.

I was too engrossed to eat when the food came, so I forgot to take pictures of what I ate.


Managed to catch the pasar malam one day before I left for Ipoh.

So off we went for some road side bubble tea and snacks.





















The aftermath of pasar malam = messy hair and oily faces.


Next entry will be my small little detour to Ipoh,

But say hi to Ginger and Max!


And to my lil' grand-nephew, baby Matthew.


On the last day, it was due home sweet home...

Actually opposite my cousin's house, there's a plot of land for sale,

Any takers?

Surprise surprise, saw this lego F1 car thingy before I left for Singapore.

Take a closer look and indeed it is made of little pieces of lego bricks.


Then all good things have to come to an end, so it's the 5 hour route home on the coach.

Bye Malaysia for now,

Hello fast-paced Singapore.

After the break, I feel so much more refreshed and recharged.

But Research Methodology and Presidency awaits me...