Monday, June 02, 2008

FINALLY

Finally...

I got nothing on my hands to do now other than to blog.

I got no tuition and studies to think about for now.

I got time to sit down and blog with ease.

-Well actually I do need to send out some emails.-

And finally I'm heading off for my break, for my vacation, for my sanity.

I've been waiting long, it is long overdue.

And there, there, here I come!



*Courtesy of my cousin's house.*

Mornings sipping tea by the koi pond,

With Mr. Max and Ms. Ginger (their dogs) by the side.

Nothing to think about, just about where to go for some FUN.

Absolute tranquility, extreme craziness.

Shop-till-you-drop afternoons,

Evening barefooted basketball matches till the soles turn black,

Perspiration till the shirt gets drenched,

Laughters that make you get stomach cramps and kneel on the court,

Playing the swing and enjoying the wind blowing my hair.

Late night suppers with cheapo yet great nasi lemak & iced milo,

And great conversations with cousins.

It's time I let down my hair.