Friday, February 15, 2008

Yet another busy month ahead

Previously I was worried whether I would have enough money to tide over,

How that things are going on just fine,

I feel so much better.

Yet so much busier and tired.
--------------------
After watching 3 episodes of a TVB drama serial,

Sets me thinking...

I'm at a loss for words.

Haha.
--------------------
Do you sometimes wonder if a male friend would end up as your other half?

Or do you sometimes wonder if you let go of one person who could be 'the one',

You would not find anyone that understands you that much anymore?

What if that ONE PERSON was the one,

Yet you decided to give up that chance?

But what if the person was not the one,

Yet you have decided to just go with it?

Dilemma dilemma.

It's so contradictory (or rather ironic),

That I wish such things did not exist.

Single hood is great, but could losing it be better?
--------------------
And yup, we finally met up after a long time.

Good to see and hear that you are feeling good.